Who is an Associate of Sion?
- A person who lives and makes a formal commitment to the charism of the Sisters of Sion in its threefold commitment to the Church, to the Jewish People and to a world of justice, peace and love (Const. 13).
- Who participates in the plan and process of formation noted below in order to be a presence of Sion in all areas of life and work.
Who is a Friend of Sion?
- A person who lives and shares the charism of the Sisters of Sion in its threefold commitment to the Church, to the Jewish People and to a world of justice, peace and love without making a formal commitment.
- Who participates and shares in the activities, plan and process of formation noted below.
Ways of living and participating as an Associate or Friend
- Learning about the charism in order to live its values in relationship to the Other.
- Participating in a common Sion project, such as in schools, colleges and centres.
- Participating in certain ministries with the Sisters of Sion, for example: catechetics, centres, parishes and other groups.
- Studying Scripture and the Jewish tradition in order to transmit the essense of charism.
- Participating for a period of three months to a year as a volunteer in one of the ministries of the Congregation.